Whether your portfolio consists of one or multiple properties, Trion strives to increase your income and minimize your expenses while maintaining the integrity of your property. We are committed to tailoring our services to your needs to help streamline operations and enhance the return on your investment.
Some of our full-service rental & apartment management services include:
- Customized Management and Maintenance Handbook
- Bi-weekly Site Visits
- Complete Financial Management Services
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Property Maintenance
- Capital Improvement Supervision
- Compliance Enforcement of federal, state and city building codes
- Contractor and Vendor Oversight
- Bulk Purchasing Savings and Inventory Control
- Resident Screening and Unit Rental Management
- Rent Collections & Legal
- Resident Complaints
- Customized Monthly Reports
- Employee Supervision & Local Labor Union Compliance
- Insurance & Mortgage Management
- 24/7 Emergency Service
We’ll work with you to assess your needs, set goals and create customized action plans to achieve them. To ensure your building is assigned the best possible management team to meet its needs, we work closely with you to select the ideal manager, determine staffing requirements and make sure we have the right team in place to satisfy your needs and goals.
We even guarantee our management services. Read about our 3 Month Guarantee.
About The Bronx
Located south of Westchester County, The Bronx, is the northernmost of New York City’s 5 boroughs. The Bronx County became separate from New York City in 1914. Some of the popular attractions in the Bronx include the Pelham Bay Park, the Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Garden, and Van Cortlandt Park. Trion manages many properties in the Bronx, including the major neighborhoods: South Bronx, Belmont, Riverdale, and Little Italy (on Arthur Avenue). Others include Spuyten Duyvil, Fieldston, Schuylerville, Country Club, Morris Park, Pelham Gardens, Pelham Bay, and many more in the West Bronx, Northwestern Bronx, City Island, and Hart Island. You can enjoy shopping and other activities in the Bronx’ major shopping areas, which include Fordham Road, Co-op City, Bay Plaza, Kingsbridge/Riverdale shopping center, The Hub, and Bruckner Boulevard.
Property Management Services